[Lightning] list dead, AMD64, libjit, tail-call....

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH
Subject: [Lightning] list dead, AMD64, libjit, tail-call....
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:15:49 +0200

Dear all,

It seems that the GNU lightning mailing list is dead, since in
september 2006 (and we are in the middle of it already) there have
been only spam messages... Are some people still interested in GNU
lightning still subscribed?

I would still be interested in GNU lightning for AMD64. Paolo
suggested libjit, but I am not sure it is supporting AMD64 for native
(non VM) code generation.

IIRC, tail-recursive or sibling calls are not very well supported in
GNU lightninhg...

I'll probably unsubscribe from this list, if, as I believe, nobody reads it...

But I'll miss a low volume list for GNU lightning (by Paolo Bonzini et al.)

Regards
email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net