[Lightning] Re: `pushr' on SPARC

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Lightning] Re: `pushr' on SPARC
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:23:18 +0100

Actually, it seems to me that my "unsafe" push/pop works if the push and pop have no call in the middle. Can you confirm this? This makes me wonder even more about the relative limitations of the various solutions, to the point that I'd rather leave everything as is until I can remove push/pop for good.
I'll look at implementing it over the next few days.
Still, if I am wrong above, can you provide a patch against my tree to implement a 16-byte push area, without patching SAVE?

Paolo