Re: [Lightning] Re: Lightning x86-64

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Re: Lightning x86-64
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:04:28 +0100

Frank Bi wrote:
>From reading the Lightning mailing list archive I gather you have x86-64
code generation working. Is there some repository where I can download the latest version of Lightning?
Yes, see http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=lightning

I have checked out the CVS repository, but I cannot find the code for i386
or x86-64 under lightning/lightning/. Where may it be?

I committed it now, there must have been some problems in the synchronization between the arch and CVS repository.

Paolo