[Lightning] Trouble to compile lightning-1.3b

From: Jochen Schmitt
Subject: [Lightning] Trouble to compile lightning-1.3b
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:44:22 +0200

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of the lightning package in the Fedora project.

Becouse I have got an error message, that the version lightning-1.2a will not supported by the current gcc version, I have try to compile the most recent version lightning-1.2b. Unfortunately I have got some compiling errors, so I have
uploaded the build log to:

   http://www.herr-schmitt.de/pub/lightning/output.txt

It will be nice, if anyone can help me.

Best Regards: