Re: [Lightning] Does lightining work on Windows?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Does lightining work on Windows?
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:05:31 +0100

Daniel Morilha wrote:
Hello there,

I had an idea to use lightning with SQLite replacing its internal
virtual machine. Does anybody know if lightning works in Windows? I
guess so, but I'm not sure. More than that what do you think about the
idea I commented?

I don't know about SQLite virtual machine -- you would need to run profiling with different kinds of queries I suppose. But yes, lightning works on Windows. It is mostly OS-independent.

Paolo