Re: [Lightning] Is anyone still here?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Is anyone still here?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:46:15 +0200

David A. Cobb wrote:
>  Pardon the listspam, please.  I'm new to lightning.
> It appears the code hasn't been touched since 2004.  Of course, maybe
> there's nothing to be done. ;-D

Updated code is in the git repository at
git://git.sv.gnu.org/lightning.git but you can get a snapshot at any
time from
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lightning.git/snapshot/lightning-master.tar.gz

> On the other hand, I'm getting a batch of warnings when I make it.  I
> would guess, without much research, that perhaps gcc has tightened up
> some standard?

The warnings are expected, you can use -Wno-unused (they all come from
the same source).

Regarding CLISP, post them, but chances are you should go to the CLISP
mailing list.

Paolo