Re: Move to github / gitlab?

From: Paul Cercueil
Subject: Re: Move to github / gitlab?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:56:00 +0100

Hi Marc,

Le mar., avril 27 2021 at 17:29:57 +0200, Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen <marc.nieper+gnu@gmail.com> a écrit :
The maintainer of GNU lighting seems to have times where he is less able to reply quickly to posts on the mailing list than at other times.

How do you think that moving from submitting patch sets to Gitlab (or Github) would help in this regard?

On github/gitlab, patches don't get lost in a mailbox, the merge requests panel is here to remind you what has been submitted.

I would suggest reposting your patches on this mailing list as they have apparently got lost in some inbox.

I did post them 2-3 times across several months...

Marc

Cheers,
-Paul