Re: Check results on PowerPC

From: Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
Subject: Re: Check results on PowerPC
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 11:33:47 -0300

Em ter., 23 de ago. de 2022 às 07:20, Paul Cercueil
<paul@crapouillou.net> escreveu:

> Hi Paulo,
>
> See the attached log file.
> (if it doesn't work for the ML I can send it inline instead, but it's
> pretty big)

  I just checked in a powerpc system building with -m32, both, the
latest official 2.1.3 release and latest/current git and it works.
  The disassembly is missing this pattern before every printf call:

   0xf7f806d8:    crset   4*cr1+eq

  Please check git diff and any local patches. It either does not have
_CALL_SYSV defined, is not passing the varargs argument to
lib/jit_ppc-cpu.c:_callr or CREQV for some reason is defined to a noop.

> Cheers,
> -Paul

Thanks,
Paulo