Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2647 in lilypond: Doc: Clicking on lilypond ex

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2647 in lilypond: Doc: Clicking on lilypond example images to obtain source file
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 23:28:31 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 2647 by address@hidden: Doc: Clicking on lilypond example images to obtain source file

The intent is that people can see the exact input which created any image. This is less important for well-written docs that follow my "(almost) always use [verbatim]" rule, but some older docs don't do this.

On a technical level, I guess that Federico's old browser defaulted to using mime/type when encountering mime/ly (or whatever the website uses). At least I assume that this is a mime-type issue? somebody else will need to weigh in or investigate this part.