Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2474 in lilypond: tuplet beaming may be confus

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2474 in lilypond: tuplet beaming may be confusing
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:16:05 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 2474 by address@hidden: tuplet beaming may be confusing

that's comparing the output of master on the old version to the output pf the patch on the new version. comparing master and patch both on the new version gives me the attached.

when I change regtest (including adding new files), I do the comparison like that:

$ git checkout origin/master
$ git checkout my-branch input/regression
$ make all test-baseline
$ git checkout my-branch
$ make all check

Attachments:
        autobeam-show-defaults.compare.jpeg  240 KB