Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2533 in lilypond: Patch: line_count fixes
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:59:07 +0000

Comment #49 on issue 2533 by address@hidden: Patch: line_count fixes

[Assertion fails] in repeat-sign.ly. Probably Keith tested without switching
optimization off (try ./configure --disable-optimising).

Probably so.  Sorry abut that.
I figured that if Pál hadn't seen a problem, and Patchy didn't specify, we would need to review to find it. (And review did find this problem.) But nothing stops us from reviewing patches with a needs_work tracker flag.