Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 673 in lilypond: problem with order of \consis

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 673 in lilypond: problem with order of \consists
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:59:22 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #12 on issue 673 by address@hidden: problem with order of \consists

There are no more dependencies mentioned in ly/engraver-init.ly
than the ones already mentioned in the Known issues and the one
Werner noted.  I don't think this needs any more effort expending
than to add this extra one to the warning.  Perhaps we could point
to ly/engraver-init.ly and suggest people follow the ordering of
contexts they see there, just in case there are dependencies,
but I think even this is a step too far.

@Werner: if you want to push for the change to the engraver definitions
I suggest you open a new issue for this.  Discovering if there are
any more dependencies is a major task requiring someone to go through
all the engraver code looking for them.

I'll wait a day or two for comments; if there are none I'll make the
simple doc change I propose and close this issue.