Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2148 in lilypond: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:48:15 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-review

Comment #157 on issue 2148 by address@hidden: vertical skylines should use stencil integrals

I think we were more or less in agreement about my request to delay committing this patch until after we released 2.17.0. There also seem to be several ongoing discussions on Rietveld that might have been masked somewhat by the Grenouille chaos cluttering this issue. I propose we put it back on countdown after 2.17.0 is released: that gives a short time window in which we have a chance to notice if bad blunders require an immediate 2.17.1 followup.