Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2758 in lilypond: ly_module_lookup caused depr

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2758 in lilypond: ly_module_lookup caused deprecation warnings when LilyPond running with Guile V2.06
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:53:27 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 2758 by address@hidden: ly_module_lookup caused deprecation warnings when LilyPond running with Guile V2.06

Hi all,

Would making the scm_module_variable V1.8 shim a static SCM help?

I can't really look a this properly until I get home after 31 August, as
I'm now on my flute course and I have a sonata and concerto movement to
memorize and fettle for a public performance on 29th.  Also I don't
have  a reliable internet connection here.
The only difference I can see is there is now an extra function call
from ly_module_lookup to the extra scm_module_variable shim.
If anyone is able to do any investigation in the meantime please let me
know your results and I'll get on to it when I get home.

Enjoy Waltrop, wish I could be there as well.