Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2791 in lilypond: [Doc]Inaccuracies in Learnin

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2791 in lilypond: [Doc]Inaccuracies in Learning manual, chapter 4
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 05:27:05 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 2791 by address@hidden: [Doc]Inaccuracies in Learning manual, chapter 4

I'm reviewing my translation and I found a sentence which doesn't sound
good to me:

LM 4.1.3

"As we shall see shortly, the properties of different types of object
are modified by different commands, so it is useful to be able to
recognize the type of object from the names of its properties."

Actually, you can recognize the type of object or property from its own
name "format".
Yes, this is not quite accurate.  I think it should be changed to:

"As we shall see shortly, the properties of different types of object
are modified by different commands, so it is useful to be able to
recognize the types of objects and properties from their names."