Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of men

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2823 in lilypond: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:48:03 +0000

Comment #45 on issue 2823 by address@hidden: Patch: Fixes position of mensural c clef

I looked through my facsimiles at home, but they are almost useless since generally they are photocopies of microfilms, so fine details (extra strokes, slants, etc.) are indistinguishable from noise.

I'll get a book tomorrow night about the Alamire manuscripts; I think it has a study about the glyphs used and I hope I can get some high quality scans.