[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2864 in lilypond: [Doc]Productions: The critical e

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2864 in lilypond: [Doc]Productions: The critical edition of Tommaso Traetta's Enea nel Lazio (1760)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:47:17 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Documentation

New issue 2864 by address@hidden: [Doc]Productions: The critical edition of Tommaso Traetta's Enea nel Lazio (1760)

Reported on user list by Luca Rossetto Casel:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-09/msg00597.html

I'm very happy to announce you that I've now finished my Ph.D. research project: the critical edition of Tommaso Traetta's /Enea nel Lazio/ (1760), a beautiful (and mastodontical) opera seria with libretto of Vittorio Amedeo Cigna-Santi. The score is realized with LilyPond and Frescobaldi, the libretto and the commentaries with LibreOffice. I'll discuss my thesis on September 29... :-)

Janek WarchoĊ‚ suggested to list it in http://lilypond.org/productions.html