Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3179 in lilypond: too much dots in chords

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3179 in lilypond: too much dots in chords
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:13:52 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 3179 by address@hidden: too much dots in chords

Ah yes, thanks. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for my case. Reason is this line in
define-grobs.scm, I think:

 (staff-position . ,dots::calc-staff-position)

It makes `staff-position' always evaluate to a number, as far as I can see, if I try to extract it with `get_property'.

I could remove the above line from define-grobs.scm, converting `calc-staff-position' to a C++ function which provides the default position so that `staff-position' becomes a real user-definable property which is not set by default. However, I have big doubts whether this is the right way to go...