Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1296 in lilypond: Progerrors when using \laiss

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1296 in lilypond: Progerrors when using \laissezVibrer in a cross-staff context
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 18:38:21 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 1296 by address@hidden: Progerrors when using \laissezVibrer in a cross-staff context

Unfortunately, I can't remember what piece I was working on which suffered more than just warnings. I'm trying to find out at the moment. :)

I'm still of the opinion that adding a cross-staff callback is the right approach though; the code's changed so much since the original patch that simply changing the stencil callback back to ly:tie::print doesn't work. The same problem is likely to afflict repeat ties too.