Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3307 in lilypond: Rest positions incorrect wit

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3307 in lilypond: Rest positions incorrect with non-standard line count
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:36:21 +0000

Comment #50 on issue 3307 by address@hidden: Rest positions incorrect with non-standard line count

1 and 2 are not really relevant since the rest is just moved out of collision range. heldenleben3 is. I find it much more interesting that for heldenleben4 and heldenleben5 we pretty much get to see a continuum of placements for the quarter rest that suggests that even in the standard staff case, line affinity was not seen all too stringently for those rests.

The question is whether the somewhat large variety in style and placement points to a young engraver which has not yet settled on a recognizable personal style. At any rate, the score was deemed acceptable by the publisher.