Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 828 in lilypond: New time signatures should be

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 828 in lilypond: New time signatures should be inserted between repeat barlines
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:55:26 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: ---
        Labels: -Priority-Medium -fixed_2_17_17 Needs-evidence

Comment #17 on issue 828 by address@hidden: New time signatures should be inserted between repeat barlines

Yes, the change in 'prefatory-spacing-matter.ly' is intended, so the order agrees with the scanned images above. This part of the bug is confirmed as fixed in 2.17.17.

The issue title says we should put a time-signature between repeat bar-lines, like
  |:  musicA  :| 4/4 |:  musicB  :|

and the textbook quotes say that in middle of line we should (differently from the image in comment 8)
  music  |  4/4  |:  musicB  :|

I suggest waiting to see an example where these last two changes would help.