[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3382 in lilypond: build dependencies: check that v

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3382 in lilypond: build dependencies: check that version of texinfo is <=4.13
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 21:42:14 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Build

New issue 3382 by address@hidden: build dependencies: check that version of texinfo is <=4.13

Discussion on lilypond-devel:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2013-05/msg00198.html

Currently the build doesn't work if texinfo 5 is installed in the system and as linux distributions are moving to version 5 we should add a version check in configure.

We'd better update also CG, where version of texinfo is "4.11 or newer":
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/requirements-for-compiling-lilypond