[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3515 in lilypond: addQuote of music with \repeat v

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3515 in lilypond: addQuote of music with \repeat volta provides only one repeat
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 06:53:32 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Other

New issue 3515 by address@hidden: addQuote of music with \repeat volta provides only one repeat

From <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2013-08/msg00104.html>
If we use quoteDuring as shown below, the stream in "singerQuote" has the repeat stored only once, and this stream does not get expanded by an \unfoldRepeats acting on the music that quotes the singer.

To have the stream "singerQuote" contain both repeats, we need to apply unfoldRepeats on the music going into addQuote.

singer = \repeat volta 2 { f'2 g' }
violin = \repeat volta 2 { \quoteDuring "singerQuote" s1 }

\addQuote "singerQuote" \singer
\score { \unfoldRepeats << \new Voice \singer \new Voice \violin >> }

%% workaround
\addQuote "singerQuote" \unfoldRepeats \singer
\score { \unfoldRepeats << \new Voice \singer \new Voice \violin >>

Attachments:
        quotes.png  12.8 KB