Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2538 in lilypond: LilyDev 3

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2538 in lilypond: LilyDev 3
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 12:30:26 +0000

Comment #35 on issue 2538 by address@hidden: LilyDev 3

It was easier than expected. I had to manually add to the list of packages only 14M:
- g++ (to build lilypond)
- user-setup (for the live to work correctly)
- lxpolkit policykit-1 (to enable shutdown/reboot.. in LXDE)

The final ISO is actually 835 MB (ls -lh returns 797M).
I've set up a git repository, where you can find all the instructions to generate the ISO yourself:
https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev

I'm uploading the ISO here:
http://www.sixbarsjail.it/tmp/lilydev3.iso

It's very slow, estimated time 4 hours...
James, if you can, build it yourself.