Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2721 in lilypond: CG 3.2.1: missing instructio

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2721 in lilypond: CG 3.2.1: missing instructions on how to track the translation branch
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:00:03 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #2 on issue 2721 by address@hidden: CG 3.2.1: missing instructions on how to track the translation branch

On 08/07/14 22:38, Federico Bruni wrote:

     Am 08.07.2014 16:16, schrieb Federico Bruni:

         Hi Michael

Problems in translated manuals should be reported on the translation list. The german translation is not updated as far as I know, since I've seen some reports from german users in the last year. Last commit of Till Paala was in october 2012. Unfortunately these reports can't be useful if nobody
         works on them.

Would you like to help with upgrading the german translation? I can help
         you to understand the workflow.

     During the summer I might have time and a good mind to help.
     I'll ask for assistance then.
     Yours, Simon

Great!
I'll probably be away from keyboard during summer, but you'll find some translator ready to help you.
I attach my "easy guide for lilypond translators". Hope that it will help

---

Attached is a text file containing this 'easy guide' to help update the information in the CG

Attachments:
        lilypond-translation-guide.en.rst  10.6 KB