Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1005 in lilypond: syntax highlighting in the d

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1005 in lilypond: syntax highlighting in the docs
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 14:40:24 +0000

Comment #14 on issue 1005 by address@hidden: syntax highlighting in the docs

I also think 2578 as more useful than syntax highlighting but I don't currently see that the implementation of one would interfere with the implementation of the other.

The worst that can happen is that we have implementations of both and then need to choose which of the two to use for which format of our manuals.

But frankly, I think that integrating either with the manual producing process is probably trickier than _combining_ the two.

So I don't think that we should bother blocking either issue for the other. If anybody wants to work on either, that's going to be an improvement.