Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4052 in lilypond: Document more details on Sta

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4052 in lilypond: Document more details on Staff Group Hierarchy
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 06:45:15 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 4052 by address@hidden: Document more details on Staff Group Hierarchy

If we get an issue for this, I should probably point out how this graph has been generated.

I ran the following:
#(with-output-to-file "/tmp/hier.dot"
   (lambda ()
     (display "digraph {\n")
     (for-each
      (lambda (cd)
        (format #t "~:{~s -> ~s\n~}"
                (zip (circular-list (symbol->string (car cd)))
                     (map symbol->string
                          (ly:context-def-lookup (cdr cd) 'accepts)))))
      (ly:output-find-context-def #{ \layout { } #}))
     (display "}\n")))

in order to produce hier.dot, then ran

patchwork hier.dot|dot -Tpdf -o hier.pdf

in order to produce the PDF from the connection list.