Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4083 in lilypond: \keepWithTag does not nest w

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4083 in lilypond: \keepWithTag does not nest well
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 22:23:02 +0000

Comment #9 on issue 4083 by tdanielsmusic: \keepWithTag does not nest well

Re #6

I still think this is opening a can of worms. Here's an example tagged up so I can keep or remove separately all dynamics and all expressions. It works fine with \keepWithTag and \removeWithTag, but if the tags were nested so I had to use \chooseWithTag the results are hardly predictable. Or have I missed something?

\chooseWithTag B
\relative {
  a'4 a-\tag A \f  a-\tag B -> a
  << {c c-\tag A \f -\tag B -> c c} \\ {g g-\tag A \p g g} >>
  a a a a
}

Trevor