Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4155 in lilypond: Patch: Add original-breaks.l

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4155 in lilypond: Patch: Add original-breaks.ly commands
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 07:14:55 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-waiting

Comment #13 on issue 4155 by address@hidden: Patch: Add original-breaks.ly commands

Well, actually I have the impression that - despite the lack of respective comments lately - this patch isn't welcome at all.

People insist on improving the tagging infrastructure - which is a good thing but doesn't help with my case. Apart from that it seems that what I'm wanting to do is so easy to do on an individual basis that it is not appreciated to be included into the LilyPond code base.

I do not want to slip through and get the "right" to push the patch simply due to the lack of attention, so I'm setting it to "waiting" for now, and maybe "abandoned" some time later.