Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4355 in lilypond: Subdivision of beams is wron

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4355 in lilypond: Subdivision of beams is wrong
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 17:21:36 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Fixed_2_19_20

Comment #14 on issue 4355 by address@hidden: Subdivision of beams is wrong

The behavior is clearly not right for non-power-of-two meters. In David's example, we subdivde and join a group of duration 1/8 with a group of duration 1/16. This should not happen.

I will split this issue from issue 2361 again.

I will fix this issue so that the subdivision is correct.

However, the fix will eliminate the ability to have multiple levels of subdivision.

Multiple levels of subdivision will remain an enhancement request.