Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4242 in lilypond: make \shiftOff useful

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4242 in lilypond: make \shiftOff useful
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:54:58 +0000

Comment #17 on issue 4242 by address@hidden: make \shiftOff useful

This is essentially issue 4384 plus cleanup now. In order not to mix up issue numbers (this one has been used already after all) I propose that I take over the cleanup (which is probably not more than one call to sed) into issue 4384 and we close this one again.

I think that's what you propose in comment #14 as well.