[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4480 in lilypond: Python-ly to indent ../input/reg

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4480 in lilypond: Python-ly to indent ../input/regression/a*
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 13:23:02 +0000

Owner: address@hidden
Labels: Type-Documentation Patch-new

New issue 4480 by address@hidden: Python-ly to indent ../input/regression/a*

Ran python-ly on ../input/regression/a*.ly

Comes out of Issue 1432

While there is no active development to automatically include python-ly in whatever tools we have already (convert-ly, lilypond-book et al.), I can run this utility and manually check to at least 'correct' formatting of our existing files?

So I have done a run on just the files beginning with 'a*' in .../input/regression/... to see how it works out.

It looks OK, but would appreciate some comments on whether this would be an acceptable way to 'clean up' our files (I don't doing mind this kind of manual tidying up of our doc). I would keep the patches reasonably small over the coming weeks to ease checking by others.