[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4518 in lilypond: LilyPond should not interrupt th

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4518 in lilypond: LilyPond should not interrupt the first set of repeats and/or percent symbols by a line break
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:14:47 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Enhancement

New issue 4518 by address@hidden: LilyPond should not interrupt the first set of repeats and/or percent symbols by a line break

On 22/07/15 12:30, address@hidden wrote:
I noticed last week that Lilypond does not follow Gould's advice that
the first occurrence of the repeated material and the percent symbols
should not be interrupted by line breaks.  (Sorry I don't have my copy
with me to cite a page.)  I've had higher priorities than creating a bug
report, but since you're adding known issues, I thought I'd mention it.