[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4855 Move old

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4855 Move old news from news-front to news
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 13:29:18 +0000

[issues:#4855] Move old news from news-front to news

Created: Mon May 16, 2016 01:29 PM UTC by Urs Liska
Last Updated: Mon May 16, 2016 01:29 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Move old news from news-front to news

As requested in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2016-04/msg00042.html
we should strictly reduce the number of old news items on the
front page. This will probably also make it more straightforward
to think about a new appearance of our entry page.

However, I suggest a change in the old-news display.
Currently "news items" are mixed with release notes, and I think
if we want to keep old news available it would be better to
separate these two categories.

http://codereview.appspot.com/297300043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/