[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4863 Protect

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4863 Protect Grob_interface<>::interface_symbol_
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 12:37:07 +0000

Diff:

Well, I am no longer convinced this will affect our problem since it appears to me like the symbols in question would be protected through other paths. However, that is harder to verify (which might mean that I got it wrong, making this patch effective after all), so the first-layer protection is certainly making the code less worrisome.

At any rate, the patch is straightforward enough that I decided to push to staging as
commit 193369dddc8adc492d3d98b6f1d00de11a31e9c4