|From:||Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues|
|Subject:||[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #4751 Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly|
|Date:||Sat, 11 Jun 2016 18:42:40 +0000|
You are right that the first change is present in the current version as far as I can tell now. I figured differently and have no idea why. However, with regard to the second change:
To me this looks equivalent to the issue-4681 version of the
And apparently it isn't suspicious to you that the version is is now identical to the version before applying issue-4681?
The second difference is that the
Philomelos version returns None if voice_id is undefined, the same as
returning voice_id. Note that voice_id is initialized to None as a
result of the first change above.
Well, that's the whole point of the change, isn't it? Not overwriting any previously established
voice_id attribute in case
get_maybe_exist_named_child call doesn't find one. Yes, the initial value of
None. But it can be set to other values elsewhere, namely in the next change which is copied.
assuming the regression tests would expose an error if there was one,
How do you figure that when the regression tests passed prior to issue-4681 and the issue does not change the regression tests? Yes, it would have been an excellent idea to change the regression tests in order to ensure that the changed behavior is not silently reverted at a later time. Since this obviously did not happen, the regtests don't help for this item.
The third change is present, but the omission of the second change will, if I understand this correctly, cause its effects to be overwritten.
The fourth change, as you noticed, is absent. I haven't analyzed it in detail, just noticed its absence. You haven't analyzed it in detail either but state that the regtests (which unfortunately have not been adapted as a consequence of issue-4681 however) should have caught it.
The fifth change I felt unable to judge. Your analysis might well be accurate. So basically I have to adjust my number from 3 out of 5 missing changes down to 2. We disagree on the effects of the first of those changes, and the only rationale for having the second change removed is that the regtests did not complain. But they don't catch a regression of issue-4681. And I doubt that the change was purely cosmetical.
[issues:#4751] Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly
Created: Sun Jan 24, 2016 02:27 AM UTC by John Gourlay
Last Updated: Fri Jun 10, 2016 08:56 PM UTC
Owner: John Gourlay
Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly from github.com/Philomelos/lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev. This includes the following:
- New command line option --transpose c TOPITCH.
- Added the sound tempo recognition for midi output.
- Added support for standalone sound elements.
- Added the --shift-meter option to make the music look faster/slower.
- Implemented recognition of stem values "up" and "down".
- Added support for ChordNames transposition.
- Added the command line options --tc / --tabclef [tab|moderntab]
to be able to switch between the two styles of the tab clef.
- Added transpose support for FretDiagrams.
- Allow only "moderntab" and "tab" for tab_clef value.
- Added the command line options --sn / --string-numbers [t|f] to activate
(default) | deactivate the string number stencil.
- Added conversion of <frame> elements to a separate FretBoards voice.
- No longer use the staff tuning option.
- Added --no-stem-direction option to ignore stem directions from MusicXML.
- Added <credit> elements recognition.
- Added page layout handling options.
- Fixed the issue with spaces/brackets in filename.
- Recognize the print-lyric attribute.
- Colored noteheads.
- Allow both <fermata>angled</fermata> and <fermata type="angled"></fermata>
and convert them correctly.
- Color-attribute ignored. Color of notehead and stem can be set with
hexadecimal strings. Color of stem is set even if
conversion_settings.convert_stem_direction is False.
- Include articulate.ly if options.midi == True.
- If a <instrument-sound>-tag is present, attempt to map its value to a
corresponding Lilypond midi-instrument and assign it to the correct staff.
- Automatically include the philomelos tagline in the header.
- Fix numerous bugs.
Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/
To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options. Or, if this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning reports. https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e
_______________________________________________ Testlilyissues-auto mailing list address@hidden https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/testlilyissues-auto
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|