|From:||Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues|
|Subject:||[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] Re: #4751 Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly|
|Date:||Sat, 11 Jun 2016 19:43:52 +0000|
pkx166 would be James (who is listening in usually anyway) but he merely chaperoned the change.
The change itself was
Author: Tobias Kretschmar address@hidden
Date: Sun Feb 28 09:31:21 2016 +0000
Musicxml: Fix musicxml.py for Reg Test 42a MusicXML regression test 42a-MultiVoice-TwoVoicesOnStaff-Lyrics.xml is missing the first note in voice 2. Subsequently the lyrics of voice 2 is moved one note to the right.
and I suggest you contact Tobias for how to verify the change. In case that Philomelos tackled this in a completely different but equally effective way, one could remove the now dysfunctional code remnants from that issue/commit. But I suspect that not to be the case.
[issues:#4751] Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly
Created: Sun Jan 24, 2016 02:27 AM UTC by John Gourlay
Last Updated: Fri Jun 10, 2016 08:56 PM UTC
Owner: John Gourlay
Import Philomelos enhancements to musicxml2ly from github.com/Philomelos/lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev. This includes the following:
- New command line option --transpose c TOPITCH.
- Added the sound tempo recognition for midi output.
- Added support for standalone sound elements.
- Added the --shift-meter option to make the music look faster/slower.
- Implemented recognition of stem values "up" and "down".
- Added support for ChordNames transposition.
- Added the command line options --tc / --tabclef [tab|moderntab]
to be able to switch between the two styles of the tab clef.
- Added transpose support for FretDiagrams.
- Allow only "moderntab" and "tab" for tab_clef value.
- Added the command line options --sn / --string-numbers [t|f] to activate
(default) | deactivate the string number stencil.
- Added conversion of <frame> elements to a separate FretBoards voice.
- No longer use the staff tuning option.
- Added --no-stem-direction option to ignore stem directions from MusicXML.
- Added <credit> elements recognition.
- Added page layout handling options.
- Fixed the issue with spaces/brackets in filename.
- Recognize the print-lyric attribute.
- Colored noteheads.
- Allow both <fermata>angled</fermata> and <fermata type="angled"></fermata>
and convert them correctly.
- Color-attribute ignored. Color of notehead and stem can be set with
hexadecimal strings. Color of stem is set even if
conversion_settings.convert_stem_direction is False.
- Include articulate.ly if options.midi == True.
- If a <instrument-sound>-tag is present, attempt to map its value to a
corresponding Lilypond midi-instrument and assign it to the correct staff.
- Automatically include the philomelos tagline in the header.
- Fix numerous bugs.
Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/
To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/admin/issues/options. Or, if this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow, J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity planning reports. https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e
_______________________________________________ Testlilyissues-auto mailing list address@hidden https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/testlilyissues-auto
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|