[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4936 MIDI: Lo

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4936 MIDI: Look up "mf" instead of hard-coding a numeric default volume
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 13:11:58 +0000

This looks like (to me) this still needs some discussion, so I'll put this back to review for now.

[issues:#4936] MIDI: Look up "mf" instead of hard-coding a numeric default volume

Created: Tue Jul 19, 2016 07:03 AM UTC by pkx166h
Last Updated: Wed Aug 03, 2016 08:11 AM UTC
Owner: Dan Eble

This tracker was created out of a comment from Review of https://codereview.appspot.com/302930043#msg10

(itself from https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4920/)

implementation should simply be changed to query for the default value
from the default absolute volume map using one of the keys defined in
scm/midi.scm (and I agree that "mf" is probably a reasonable choice).

If this plan is accepted, you could conscientiously document “mf” as the default now.

I volunteer to make the change. If someone would create a ticket and assign it to me, it would help me remember.

Dan

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/