[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4975 [Windows

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #4975 [Windows] Grace notes cause staff to protrude into the margin
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:46:53 +0000

Ok, so I reviewed all of the commit. There are few changes which are not strictly equivalent (but should be functionally equivalent), and If I remember correctly, most of them were likely proposed by me during review. Cough cough.

However, pretty much all of them should not be in code triggered by the example input. So the only other suggestion I can come up with is trying to revert the changes in lily/include/lily-guile-macros.hh and see whether that makes a difference.

I also have found a bug in stencil-traverse in stencil-integral.cc (comparing to an empty string with scm_is_eq) but that bug again should be independent from the commit. So while it warrants fixing, it should not be related to this issue here.

And I'd like the config.log (and probably config.hh) from the Windows cross compilation.

Thanks for all the work you put in here.

[issues:#4975] [Windows] Grace notes cause staff to protrude into the margin

Created: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:07 PM UTC by Simon Albrecht
Last Updated: Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:19 AM UTC
Owner: Phil Holmes

http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Grace-notes-and-staff-miss-alignment-tp181529p188186.html
As reported by Karol and confirmed by Pierre, this code

\version "2.19.48"

\transpose c c' {
  \repeat unfold 16 { e'8 a }
  R1*8
}

\transpose c c' {
  \repeat unfold 16 { \grace dis'8 e' \grace gis8 a }
  R1*8
}

under Windows (at least 7 and 8) causes lots of programming error: mis-predicted force and has the last staff flow into the margin.
Output at http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n188186/ttttttt.pdf

The first bad version is 2.19.19.

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/