[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5019 Allow us

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5019 Allow users to use file names also present in `ly/`
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 14:05:31 +0000

[issues:#5019] Allow users to use file names also present in ly/

Created: Mon Dec 26, 2016 02:05 PM UTC by Simon Albrecht
Last Updated: Mon Dec 26, 2016 02:05 PM UTC
Owner: nobody

Currently, it’s not possible for users to choose file names also present in the ly/ source directory, since Lily will compile the source file instead of the user file.
It would be good to circumvent this (in whatever way), so users aren’t restricted there and needn’t know the file names present in the source.
For example, we’ve already created \language so there is no direct reference from user files to the {language}.ly files anymore.
Or we need to provide documentation on the filenames that can’t be used, if so be the decision.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-12/msg00713.html

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/