Type1 fonts for Lilypond 1.4.x and 1.5.x

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Type1 fonts for Lilypond 1.4.x and 1.5.x
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:48:59 +0200

Dear Lilypond users,

I have the pleasure to announce Type1 versions of the
feta fonts for the latest Lilypond versions. I followed
Maarten Wisse's example to generate Type1 fonts using
TeXTrace.

The fonts and a short instruction is available at
http://www.s3.kth.se/~matsb/lilypond/

Unfortunately, TeXTrace cannot be installed the
usual way, you have to run the program in the
directory where it's installed. For that reason,
it seems difficult to include automatic Makefile
rules for Lilypond at the moment. Also, the conversion
takes some hours (at least on my old 166MHz box)
so you don't want to run it unless the fonts have
been changed. I'll try to keep my www page up-to-date
with fonts for the new Lilypond versions.

Regards

  /Mats