Re: Porrectus (continued)

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Porrectus (continued)
Date: 04 Jan 2002 21:41:49 +0100

Juergen Reuter <address@hidden> writes:

> The problem is the circle, which is currently supported neither by
> lookup.cc, nor by tex.scm, ps.scm, pdf.scm etc.

Maybe best to just add a blot-diameter circle to the feta font.  If
you do it in PS, you'll get the same dvips alignment trouble we're
trying to avoid.  See staccato-dot or so.

> Actually, I succeeded in drawing a bezier-sandwich that looks like a
> half-circle, but a true circle would be nicer.

In PS?

        blot-diameter setlinewidth
        0 0 moveto
        0 0 lineto stroke

or, for bigger circles:

        RADIUS 0 RADIUS 0 360 arc closepath fill stroke

Jan.