Re: blot_diameter

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: blot_diameter
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:54:28 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Rune Zedeler wrote:

> Citat Juergen Reuter <address@hidden>:
>
> > According to the recent discussion about blot_diameter, I tried to fix
> > all font symbols that I contributed so far.  Still, I do not fully
> > understand the concept.  Does blot_diameter only apply to convex
> > edges?
>
> Yes, I guess so.

Ok, I guess we have to wait until Han-Wen is back and then discuss it.

> > The attached patch is relative to my previous patch.
>
> Hopefully this does not contradict with my feta-patch.

If using a 3-way-merge, that should not be a problem as long as our
changes do not intermix (e.g. by renaming a global variable) and as long
as we do not move sections around so that they cross each other.

> Is there a reason why you didn't apply that before doing your own changes?

Mostly lack of time.  And, moreover, I had already started writing my
patch when you submitted your patch.  I hope that it will not turn out
to finally take even more of time...

Greetings,
Juergen