[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:55:14 +0200
Chris Jackson wrote:
> Please add entries to the reference manual when you add features like
> this! This should be in the 'Rests' section. Especially since the style
> property doc in the auto-generated Rest page doesn't mention this.
Well, yes, sorry.
The problem is that I have had serious problems building the damn manual
- hoping they get fixed when I get redhat up and running on my own
At the time being (back when I added the classical rest) you could also
say \property Staff.Rest \override #'style = #'mensural in order to get
mensural rests, and this wasn't documented anywhere, either.
We started a diskussion of a reimplementation of the way of setting
styles of various grobs (rests, noteheads, clefs, etc) - but we didn't
really come up with anything... You can scan back to about february (i
guess) to read the discussion.
- rests, Chris Jackson, 2002/04/10
- rests, Han-Wen Nienhuys, 2002/04/10
- Re: rests, Mats Bengtsson, 2002/04/10
- Re: rests, Rune Zedeler, 2002/04/10
- Re: rests, Chris Jackson, 2002/04/10
- Re: rests,
Rune Zedeler <=
- Re: rests, Juergen Reuter, 2002/04/10
- Re: rests, David Raleigh Arnold, 2002/04/11