One good, two bad

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: One good, two bad
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:39:49 +0200 (MET DST)

The good: Finally I've finished documenting the accidentals and the autobeams.
The first bad: Unfortunately I am currently on vacation at my mother where the
only web acces is the phone line. I brought my computer so I can still work,
but I've given up on connecting a linux box through a win modem - so I cannot
really send patches.
The second bad: Sudddenly "make dvi" started producing errors. It is quite
strange because the dvi file still builds allright, but I get

! No room for a new \dimen .
l.92 \newdimen\outputscale

Rune Zedeler
Otte Ruds Gade 44A 4tv