Re: [Patch] Bugfix (Was: Re: Still missing some ancient clefs)

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: [Patch] Bugfix (Was: Re: Still missing some ancient clefs)
Date: 29 Aug 2002 15:47:38 -0400

    Juergen> Hi!
    Juergen> Actually, this patch mainly fixes "Symbol not found" problems on
neumes
    Juergen> note heads rather than on clefs, but maybe this reduces the number
of
    Juergen> misleading errors so that your clef problem exposes clearer.

    Juergen> I also updated ancient-font.ly to various recent changes in the
code.

Thanks, this looks a lot better.  I'm  getting some (new) wierd errors
when I run ly2dvi on it, but the clefs are there now.

The errors are of the form:

/home/lconrad/src/lilypond/cvs/lilypond/lilypond/input/test/ancient-font.ly:27:8:
 warning: Symbol `noteheads-vaticana_punctum' not found in family `ancient':
        c!1 des
               ! e! f! ges!

/home/lconrad/src/lilypond/cvs/lilypond/lilypond/input/test/ancient-font.ly:27:2:
 warning: Symbol `noteheads-vaticana_punctum' not found in family `ancient':
         !1 des! e! f! ges!

and there are lots and lots of them.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139