Re: pagenumber in ly2dvi

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: pagenumber in ly2dvi
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:41:18 +0200

The problem is that ly2dvi has no knowledge about how many
pages the resulting document will have. This is determined
by TeX. So, you have to implement the feature using TeX.

One possible implementation is to always include \thecopyright
in the definition of address@hidden and add a line at the end of
the definition of \thecopyright that makes \lilypondcopyright
undefined after the first time it's used.

   /Mats