Re: Fingering bug..

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Fingering bug..
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:12:22 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

% Version 1.7.0
%
% Idea: Put fingering to the corresponding note in a chord.
% Bug:  Order fingerings vertically in the same order than the notes!

Maybe this was never implemented. Good stuff to 1.7!

This has been broken for some time, but it's fixed in CVS now

I didn't entirely understnad Heikki's letter, but I don't think that the current setup is what Heikki requested.

\score {
    \context Thread \notes \transpose c'' < g-3 e-2 c-1 >
}

typsets the 3 downmost - even though the g is topmost.
Though, I think that the current setup is satisfactory.

-Rune