Re: Tablature - my 1.6 proposal

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Tablature - my 1.6 proposal
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:52:30 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> > Actually, the /5 syntax is not viable, it bites the syntax rules for
> > fractional durations. \5 is no problem.
>
> Okay, I did some trial and error hacking in the parser.
> I could get neither '/' nor '\' working. '/' gives - as you said -
> problems with rationals, and '\' gives "unexpected E_CHAR".
> The attached patch uses the '@' instead - and that works.
>
> Please have a look, I am coding blindfolded overhere.

I committed the \5 stuff into CVS. The string stuff should be encoded
in a String_number_req object, that is try_musiced in the
Tab_note_head_engraver. The Tab_note_head_engraver could do with some
reformatting, btw.  Don't forget the music-property descriptions.

Oh, can you look at your mail setup? You attachments have mime type
application/x-java-vm

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen