Re: delete from input/test, round 2.

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: delete from input/test, round 2.
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:45:46 -0700

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:43:40 +0200
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:

Han, you said I should remove input/test/broken.ly, but you also edited
the file today.  Do you still want to delete broken.ly?

> > > follow-break.ly
> >
> > remove.
>
> This example shows that currently, voice-follower does not follow
> trend of music accross a line break.  Is this a bug?  Is this feature
> tested elsewhere?

Umm.  That's wierd.  I merged follow-break into follow-thread, and it
appears to work in follow-thread.

I don't know how to use voicefollowers, though: I just copied a few
lines that looked promising, and the output looked good.  Could somebody
else compare follow-break and follow-thread?  I think we only need one
of them, but it would be good to figure out what's happening here.

> > > hymn.ly
> >
> > remove.
>
> Why remove this?  Do we have another hymn with part-combiner?  Maybe
> move to template?

I'll look into those questions.  I'll withdraw hymn.ly from
consideration for now.

> > > key-clefs.ly
> >
> > don't know. Delete?
>
> don't know.  is this Rune's?

Fred.  Who's that?

# cvs log key-clefs.ly
----------------------------
revision 1.1
date: 1999/11/01 10:54:56;  author: fred;  state: Exp;
lilypond-1.3.2
(that's the earliest log message)

regression/lyric-phrasing is quite different from test/lyric-phrasing.
Shall I move test/lyric-phrasing to regression/lyric-phrasing-other.ly ?
I've never used lyrics (either in composing or in performing), so I
don't really understand either of the lyric-phrasing files; I'm not keen
to try merging them.